The website hiedwep.uom.gr, owned by the Research Committee of the University of Macedonia, respects your privacy and fully complies with European regulations GDPR and the corresponding Greek law 4624/2019.
Personal Data Controller
The Research Committee of the University of Macedonia is responsible for the management and processing of personal data. Your data is used and processed only for the reasons you have accepted it.
Collected Personal Data
Your personal data is collected to serve your various needs such as sending young people from our company to your email or the interaction you have with our website. More specifically, the personal data collected may be as follows:
- Contact details, which include name, surname, landline or mobile phone, personal or professional email address
- When interacting with our website, some more information is automatically collected by us and includes: internet protocol addresses (Commonly known as IP), information about your browser (info), tags and cookies.
Data Collection Reasons
- The primary reason for collecting data is to serve your needs when visiting our website.
- For communication with us, either by using our Contact Form or by using your own sending / receiving software. The data that is completed and sent to us is used exclusively to serve your request and for as long as it lasts. This data will not be used to promote our products.
- For promotional purposes such as sharing news and information about our website or services. Once we have obtained your consent, our company may include you in the energy prospects at regular intervals such as sending email marketing.
- For the operation, improvement and maintenance of business activity, our services as well as the protection of the financial interests, rights of our company or third parties.
- For the purposes of researching and analyzing the efficiency of our page. For example, data is collected and processed so that we know how many customers visit our page daily, which pages they visit, how much time they spend on those pages, how often they visit, and other such interactive data that allows us to optimize our website. .
- Other purposes: We may also use your personal data in other ways and provide special notice when collecting the data, and we will secure your consent where necessary before they can be used.
Sharing of Personal Data
1) Sharing with third parties
2) Sharing information coming from you
Communication by the user includes interactive contacts with social networking sites where his profile may appear, which may include images, name, date of birth and other personal information.
Keeping the Personal Data
We keep your personal data for as long as it takes so that we can comply with our legal obligations. In terms of cookies, you can refer to the Cookies Policy for more information on how long to keep them.
Protecting Personal Data
We use a wide range of tools that aim to better protect your personal data and including encrypted communication between user and server, firewall on server and server behind third-party firewall. We will report any illegal breach of our database to all those directly concerned but also to the authorities within 72 hours, from the moment we realize that such a breach has taken place.
Cookies & Pixel Tags
We follow local law and do not allow anyone under the age of fifteen to register on our website. Parental consent will be required in case of contact with us.